среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

autoshop101




Indiana Joooooooones :insane: *hugs her DVD*

Hit up GameStop today to celebrate my raise. Got "High School Musical: Sing It" for the Wii since it recently got a $20 price cut, as well as "Professor Layton and the Curious Village" for DS. I also got one of the GameStop membership cards. $15 for a year, 10 off and 10 additional for trade-ins, plus a Game Informer subscription? Thatapos;s what, buy 3 new Wii games in the next year and itapos;s paid for? Sounds good to me.

I also finally caved and bought a copy of "Twilight." Iapos;ve heard so much about it, I figure Iapos;ll give it a shot. :)

And it looks like "A Lion Among Men" (the next in the Wicked series) came out early :insane: Didnapos;t buy it cause I have it on hold at the library... Hopefully itapos;ll be here in the next few days

Iapos;m sick again. Seriously? Seriously I was just sick a month ago. At least I got a mocha frappuccino to make me feel better.

book holders, autoshop101, autoshop101.com, autoshoper, autoshoper.com, autoshopper.



Комментариев нет: