понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

fabulas china




The sheer brilliance of this show absolutely blows my mind.
Iapos;m glad Gretchen is in a very strange way beginning to straighten her path..just as Kellerman did. I know I should hate her, but I feel this strange connection to her in the sense that I want her to right her wrongs and learn from her actions..again, like Kellerman.

If you canapos;t tell, I miss Kellerman.

Anyway, Sucre getting shot really scared the shit out of me.�Glad heapos;s okay. Poor asian kid (sorta). Hah. I really hope no one good dies next episode (with regards to the preview). Basically, if Michael, Lincoln, Sara, Mahone, Bellick, Sucre, or Gretchen die, I will cry my eyes out for a month. Anyone else is expendable. Doesnapos;t mean I donapos;t like them, though.

Gosh, Iapos;m liking Mahone more and more with each episode. Heapos;s become one of my favorites. Heapos;s done a�lot of horrible things, but itapos;s obvious that at the core, heapos;s a really sweet guy. But that one scene where Michael and Mahone are in that warehouse in season two, and Michael ends up locking Mahone in that little cage-thing..well, the conversation they had keeps coming back to me, and itapos;s almost frightening to look at them now. :/

K Iapos;m tired..Leave me sweet comments (;�Night.



armenian radio hour, fabulas china.



Комментариев нет: