четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

belgian colt sale




I finished the work week out with some very sore legs.

My week at home was so busy that it just seems like I was at work. Jeremy and I had supper with his parents in the city on Thursday. Friday we celibrated Adamapos;s Birthday. We had an excellent supper at The Granery and then went out to Asquith Bar for drinking fun. I was designated driver. Saturday was the big move, and had drinks with Jeremyapos;s friend Jeremy. Sunday we had supper at my parents and then on Monday we had supper at Jeremyapos;s parents. It was alot of turkey and pie in two days. Tuesday was the day I tried to catch up on things that I havenapos;t gotten done. Oh I sold the Nissan to an old coworker for $1000.

Iapos;m in the pee lab this week with Quinton. It should be interesting considering he has done any regular work in almost a year. Plus he is suppose to work on the ICP in the afternoon but since it is quarterlies Iapos;m more than likely going to need his help with all the urines.

I got the vacation time I wanted for next week. Iapos;m really looking forward to relaxing and meeting the rest of Jeremyapos;s family.
belgian colt sale, belgian codpiece, belgian citizenship, belgian christmas traditions, belgian christmas food.



Комментариев нет: