понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cheap australian domain




Man...� itapos;s 29F outside.
That, combined with some stomach upset I suffered from this morning really put a damper on my morning walk
But this morning�I went on a super short walk because it was just ... Blah this morning.
As crap as it was, the sky was clear.... Real clear... And full of stars and the ground just sparkled with a thick layer of frost.
And as�Butterfly and I�circled down the block I saw a shooting star... And as we came back down our street I saw another, the 2nd much brighter than the first. I told Butterfly that shooting stars were so pretty and lucky too. She looked at me wondering what I was babbling about. Sure I made wishes, for what woman is not a little girl at heart?
My wishes I shall keep to myself though, for I would not want them to not come true.
Today after work I�am getting my hair done.�My friend Amber�is going to do it an auburn color with fire red highlights and bright blonde highlights. I wanted something really bold and fun since the tattoo convention is less than 2 weeks away and I am competing Yipe
For now I have to get through work. Yuck...�
Happy Monday to everyone - hope you all have great days

britney spears and star magazine, cheap australian domain, cheap australian airlines, cheap australian airfares, cheap australian airfare, cheap australian air fares.



Комментариев нет: