вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

conexant rs56sp pci modem




Yesterday, miracle of miracles, worked precisely as I had intended it to - even at work, where I cleared a task that had been hanging over me.

I came straight home, relaxed for just a short while, and then sat down to study. I had some vague idea of typing up my notes, and I still do - typing and expanding them, actually - and I started it, but quickly realized that there was no way, and that Iapos;d simply frustrate myself doing it. Then the review sheets the Hot Professor used to give struck my mind, and so worked on that - It would just be a one page list of topics covered that were important. I used to take that and type them all up, expand them into brief summaries, and so thatapos;s what I did here. However, the summaries were created first, and then the topics separated out into another document - and I rather think I might hand those to my instructor. If I donapos;t score well, I want to understand why. *rolls eyes at self* why it took an extra ten years to teach me study skills, no one will ever know.

So this morning all that is left to do is go over the most recent case summary, adding it to the study notes, and go do the exam.

The intent is to come home afterwards (especially if the weather is going to be vile) and work on the other two classes, see if I can finish them, so that my mind might be clear for this weekend and preparing for it. I do need to get out and buy laptop sleeves, one for the laptop itself, since my one bag isnapos;t as padded as I might like, and the graphics tablet will need to go with me. But weapos;ll start with one for the graphics tablet.

Onward to the Colorado River. And Dams, damn them.

effective deposition, conexant rs56sp pci modem, conexant rs56sp pci drivers download, conexant rs56sp pci drivers, conexant rs56sp pci driver xp, conexant rs56sp pci driver download.



Комментариев нет: