понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

crowded with genius




So I have gotten use to this..raining chocolate here in town. (Itapos;s actually fun to try to catch it with your tongue) I decided to take up babysitting and thankfully for..."sources", I donapos;t have to worry about paying rent for my apartment or other utilities. I only have to worry about food and seeing that it is just me living at the apartment, it shouldnapos;t be a problem.

I havenapos;t decided if I should enroll myself in school or not. However, Iapos;m leaning more towards no because that means he would have to be here. Ick.. Although, so far itapos;s been pretty boring here without anyone to talk to and actually kinda lonely. I guess Iapos;ve gotten to use to Soul being around, itapos;s sorta hard to go back to your old routine.

I guess I should end this entry for now. I should catch back up on that novel I was reading.

evandale tasmania accomodation, crowded with genius, crowded with, crowded west, crowded train india, crowded train.



Комментариев нет: